Key End of Year Dates for ACT Vocational Education and Training Stakeholders
A consolidation of the key end of year dates for ACT VET stakeholders is available.
- Payment claims received after COB Monday 5 December 2016 will not be guaranteed to be processed in 2016 (this includes both Australian Apprenticeships and Skilled Capital).
- The final pay-run for 2016 will be processed on 14 December 2016.
- The first pay run for 2017 will be run on 6 January 2017.
Staffing During Holiday Period
- All mailbox enquiries will continue to be addressed with the branch’s 5 business day commitment up to 16 December 2016.
- Any mailbox enquiries received from 16 December 2016 will not be guaranteed to receive a response within the 5 business day commitment.
- Phone enquiries will continue to be answered up to 23 December 2016. Phone enquiries placed from 22 December 2016 may not be addressed until business re-opens on
3 January 2017.
- Mailbox and phone enquiries will commence being addressed from 3 January 2017.
Submitted on 2016-11-29 by Matthew Haggan