ACT Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Forum Review – Consultation Outcomes
The ACT Education and Training Directorate (the Directorate) conducted a review into the ACT RTO Forum (the forum) to ensure it remains appropriate and useful to ACT VET stakeholders. The review considered the content, format, timing and frequency of the forum.
- Change of start time from 8:30am to 10:30am.
- Formal proceedings have been shortened.
- Networking morning tea has been replaced with a networking lunch following the forum.
- General changes to the content of the presentations to ensure content is relevant.
- Some content will be removed from forum presentations and will be provided via other communication channels.
- A mechanism to record presentations and make available following the forum.
Submitted on 2015-10-27 by Matthew Haggan