Key End of Year Dates for ACT Vocational Education and Training Stakeholders
A consolidation of the key end of year dates for ACT VET stakeholders is available.
- Payment claims received after 4 December 2015 will not be guaranteed to be processed in 2015 (this includes both Australian Apprenticeships and Skilled Capital).
- The final pay-run for 2015 will be processed on 15 December 2015.
- The first pay run for 2016 will be run on 5 January 2016.
Staffing During Holiday Period
- All mailbox enquiries will continue to be addressed within the branch’s 5 business day commitment up to 17 December 2015.
- Any mailbox enquiries received from 17 December 2015 will not be guaranteed to receive a response within the 5 business day commitment.
- Phone enquiries will continue to be answered up to 24 December 2015. Phone enquiries placed from 23 December 2015 may not be addressed until business re-opens on 4 January 2016.
- Mailbox and phone enquiries will commence being addressed from 4 January 2016.
AVETARS will be offline during the holiday period to allow for the implementation of the ACT Australian Apprenticeships (User Choice) changes.
- AVETARS will go offline from 5:00pm 21 December 2015. This will impact on Australian Apprenticeships Training Contract approvals and variations.
- AVETARS will be back online from 9:00am 4 January 2016 and Australian Apprenticeships Training Contract approvals and variations will recommence being processed from this date.
TaTE wishes you all a safe and happy holiday.
Submitted on 2015-11-30 by Matthew Haggan