2015 Australian Training Awards – Webinars for Direct Entry Categories
The Australian Training Awards, in association with VETnetwork Australia, is hosting a series of free webinars during March and April for prospective applicants of the individual, direct entry categories. Applications for these awards close on 29 May 2015.
The webinars will provide the opportunity to hear from award winners, and people experienced with the judging process, about the purpose of the awards and the value for individuals and organisations. Advice will also be provided on writing the application.
The Direct Entry Categories include:
- Australian Apprenticeship – Employer Award
- Disability Training – Employer Award
- Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
- School Pathways to VET Award
- International Training Provider of the Year Award.
For further information and to register refer to the VETnetwork Australia website.
Submitted on 2015-03-30 by Unknown