Skilled Capital Update: Key Dates for January 2016 Release of Places
A series of key dates for the new release of Skilled Capital places in January 2016 are now available.
17 December 2016
- Skilled Capital Progress Survey Closes.
18 December 2015
- Skilled Capital Qualification List published which will include the qualifications available under Skilled Capital, the Qualification Subsidy Amounts (QSA), minimum tuition fee, the qualification cap and the maximum concession available.
- ACT Standards Compliance Guide for Skilled Capital published with an effective date of 1 January 2016 for new enrolments from this date.
- Notification of the date that Skilled Capital enrolments open (expected to be late January 2016).
31 December 2015
- All Skilled Capital qualification caps that are currently open will be closed from midnight to allow for the updating of the new qualifications and caps.
A news item will be published on 18 December 2015 once the Skilled Capital Qualification List and ACT Standards Compliance Guide for Skilled Capital have been published.
Enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted on 2015-12-09 by Matthew Haggan