Updated ACT Standards Compliance Guide for Skilled Capital Now Available
The updated ACT Standards Compliance Guide for Skilled Capital effective 2 August 2017 is now available.
The ACT Standards Compliance Guide for Skilled Capital has been updated.
The document contains program changes including:
- introduction of Skill Sets
- variation to Skilled Capital (SC) eligibility for:
- school students (SC 9 and Table B)
- visa types (Table B)
- variation to Training Plan requirements (SC22 and Table D)
- amendments to Administrative Arrangements (Part B)
Details of the new and amended SC Requirements can be found in the version control table on page 5 of the document. For more information please visit the ACT Standards webpage.
Qualifications and Skills Sets included in the August release, including the qualification list for eligible school students, are available on the Skilled Capital webpage.
Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted on 2017-06-30 by Wechelle Balbarosa