AVETARS Student, Employer and School User Portals Opening
AVETARS student, employer and school user portals will open on 10 April 2017.
Who will get AVETARS user portal access?
- All ACT Australian Apprentices with active ACT Australian Apprenticeships Training Contracts (approved or suspended status)
- All active Skilled Capital students
- All employers with active ACT Australian Apprenticeships Training Contracts (approved or suspended status)
- All schools with students currently undertaking an ACT Australian School-based Apprenticeship (ASBA)
What can the users do in their portals?
The user portals will mean the stakeholders can manage their information:
- Update contact details
- Initiate and approve variations to their ACT Australian Apprenticeships Training Contract/s and/or initiate and approve variations to their Skilled Capital enrolment record
How will this change from current processes?
This will mean paper variation forms for Australian Apprenticeships Training Contracts will be phased out. Paper forms will continue to be accepted up to 1 July 2017. Instead users will validate variations through their online AVETARS portal rather than signing, scanning, sending in paper forms.
RTOs, GTOs and ANPs are encouraged to support students, employers and schools in the transition to the new system.
Enquiries can be directed to email@example.com or via phone to (02) 6205 8555.
Submitted on 2017-04-05 by Wechelle Balbarosa