All Media Release RSS Feeds
Subscribe to media releases by Minister:
- All Minister's Media Releases
- Andrew Barr, MLA
- Joy Burch, MLA
- Shane Rattenbury, MLA
- Mick Gentleman, MLA
- Yvette Berry, MLA
- Gordon Ramsay, MLA
- Rachel Stephen-Smith, MLA
Subscribe to media releases by Directorate:
- All Directorate's Media Releases
- ACT Chief Minister and Cabinet Directorate
- ACT City Renewal Authority
- ACT Community Services Directorate
- ACT Economic Development Directorate
- ACT Education and Training Directorate
- ACT Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate
- ACT Health Directorate
- ACT Justice and Community Safety Directorate
- ACT Suburban Land Agency
- ACT Territory and Municipal Services
- ACT Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate
- ACT Treasury Directorate
RSS or Really Simple Syndication is now the way you can keep up to date with ACT Government Media Releases.
How do RSS feeds work?
RSS takes the latest updates from your chosen websites and pushes that information to your computer.
How do I recognise it?
RSS feeds are shown by a standard industry-wide icon/logo.
How do I get started?
Check your browser, most now come with an RSS reader tool built in. You can also use a separate reader such as Google Reader or Feedburner. Most feed readers are free to use, and easy to learn. Microsoft Outlook (2007 and above) also has an RSS service.
Subscribe to feeds
The ACT Government media release page provides a list of the feeds available for you to subscribe to.
To configure your feed reader, you should refer to the help details of the product you are using. Most have easy to follow instructions to guide you in setting up the RSS service.
You are now ready to receive your feeds
Once you have subscribed to your chosen media release feeds your feed reader will receive new items when media releases are posted to the website.