Two lanes on Vernon Circle to close for removal of crane at Law Courts
To ensure the safety surrounding the removal of a crane associated with the construction works for the ACT Law Courts Project, two northbound lanes of Vernon Circle in the city will be closed this weekend Saturday 5 May and Sunday 6 May 2018, weather permitting.
Location of road closures
- Two lanes of Vernon Circle, city (northbound) at the ACT Law Courts, near City Hill Town Park.
Effects on traffic
- Two lanes of Vernon Circle (northbound traffic) will be closed to all traffic.
- One northbound lane of Vernon Circle will remain open.
- Southbound lanes of Vernon Circle will be unaffected.
Timing of closures
- The closures will be in place from 5 am Saturday 5 May until 6 pm Sunday 6 May 2018.
- The northbound lanes of Vernon Circle may reopen before Sunday evening if the crane is removed earlier than expected.
Barriers and warning signs will also be erected.
The ACT Government would like to thank the public for their patience during the crane removal.
For up-to-date information on road closures visit www.tccs.act.gov.au or call Access Canberra on 13 22 81.
- Statement ends -
Section: ACT Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate | Media Releases