Road users are advised of road closures on the Federal Highway and Wendouree Drive this
Saturday 15 September 2018 to allow for the Wall to Wall Ride for Remembrance to take place.
Location and timing of road closures
The event will require two road closures on Saturday 15 September 2018.
- The southbound lanes of the Federal Highway will be closed between Antill Street and Flemington Road from 1 pm to 3.45 pm.
- Wendouree Drive will be closed between Kings Avenue and the footpath crossing Wendouree Drive from 8 am to 5 pm.
Effects on traffic
- Delays are expected.
- Detours will be in place.
- Barriers, warning signs and directional signage will be erected to alert road users to the closures.
- Road users and pedestrians are asked to be mindful of the changed traffic arrangements and to seek an alternate route where possible.
- Statement ends -
Section: ACT Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate | Media Releases